Saturday, September 4, 2010

Something special from Patric Johansson

I am so excited/nervous at the moment because I have found my dream apartment (although on a very small scale!)  It is absolutely beautiful Georgian building with super high ceilings and amazing features but I have to wait to speak to the conservation officer on Monday as it is a Grade II listed building (important historical building in the UK) and you have to get special permissions to do any work on the structure.  We would have to do work on the basement if we took it, so my fingers are well and truly crossed!

In the meantime to keep me occupied I am just drifting in and out of beautiful portfolios.  I just have to post some pictures from Patric Johansson, the first one was featured in Octobers Living etc, I love, love, love these shots....Happy weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Type your message here :)